Whether planning a new facility or performing a refresh, EDD can bring your space to life. We’re a one-stop solution that provides you with designers, architects, engineers, and other specialists to create and build out a unique design that works for your team.
EDD’s interior design services promote functionality, productivity, and communication among staff.
Interior Architecture Services
- Space planning
- Feasibility studies
- Space availability reports
- Project budgeting
- Sustainable design
- ADA upgrades
- BOMA area calculations
- Design development
- Construction documents
- Construction administration
- Furniture selection
- Art & furnishings selection
- Signage / wayfinding
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation Freddie Mac
- Bank Affiliate to the US Treasury (Confidential Client)
- Federal National Mortgage Association Fannie Mae
- JBG Smith
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Federal Capital Partners
- Alzheimer Association
- Carnegie Mellon University – Software Engineering Institute
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- US Customs & Border Protection
- US Social Security Administration
- Inter American Foundation
- Dept of Health and Human Services
- NIH-OD, PET Lab and NIDA D
- OD/Army Aberdeen
- Family Protective Service
Agence France Presse Washington Bureau — Washington, DC
Since 1990 almost every 10 years we have been privileged to perform design services for the Agency workspace.
Fortune 100 Financial Institution, Northern Virginia and Washington, DC
EDD has provided on-site and remote support to USPTO from the time of the implementation of FM:Systems Integrated Workplace Management Suite, FM:Interact.
Fortune 100 Corporation, McLean, VA
With 1.6 million square feet of space and 8,700 employees at their Northern Virginia headquarters, the facility was challenged with outdated and inefficient use of space.
Cohn Reznick Office Expansion - Tysons, VA
This project consisted of the renovation of an existing office interior space.